Friday, April 6, 2012

Posh Princess Preschool {Robots}


R is for: Robots

DSC00196


Elaina and I did a little extension on her Rr week for a little mini Robot unit!  We used the fun Preschool Pack from Homeschool Creations.  We also looked through Robot Mix-Up, and she did a robot lacing page.

DSC00294

Here’s a look at some of what’s included.  This is how I normally organize our theme folders.

DSC00176


She started with these clothespin clip cards.   Clip the clothespin onto the correct letter (color words).

DSC00178


She had a little bit of a hard time with these mini clothespins, but she wanted to finish them all.

DSC00181

She was so proud at the end when she had completed them all.  “Mom!  I know all of these letters!”


DSC00183


Here’s a letter Rr hunt she did.

DSC00189


She loves these Roll and Graph activities:  Roll the die, and mark on the graph each time you roll a different robot.

DSC00190


DSC00193DSC00191


DSC00195


She wanted me to have my own instead of doing this activity alone.  (She wants to make it a game and see who wins!)  I guess I’ll have to go back and print another one…

DSC00198

We spent some time introducing her to fractions.  Four simple ways to make a circle….


DSC00199DSC00200



Play-doh Robot Factory


Then Isaac joined her for our Play-doh Robot Factory.

DSC00210

Here are Isaacs robots….


DSC00221

And Elaina’s raccoon and robot with a kissing hand between them!  (So sweet!)

To finish of the lesson, we watched Robots!



Linking up with:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammy is totally into robots right now.. I need to work on that theme soon! Looks like everyone had fun :-)

sell my house said...

Really good preschool.My younger brother works on that theme.sell my house