Saturday, December 10, 2011

Moments to Remember - Superhero's and Singers

MomentstoRemember125x125

There were a few sweet moments this week. 
This one was during our circle time.
The Mad Scientist dressed as Superman and  The Diva with her arm through his. 
 I overheard her say, “Since you’re Superman, you get to save the world.”

128

Later that same day, The Baby found our tape player/microphone. 
 She was singing so loud, the kids couldn’t hear the health lesson I was going through with them! 
We had to keep saying, “Shhhhh….quiet!” 
 Eventually we gave up, and just all took turns singing into the microphone!

131

136

I don’t know what it is about the kids in their costumes, but I love it! 
 I know that the day will come all too soon when they think they are too old to play dress up. 
This day, both boys stayed in their super-suits all day long!

139

140

Thank you kids for these wonderful moments!  They make all the hard work so worth it...
Go save the world!
Sing your heart out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are precious. I love your little boys in their super-hero costumes.

Stopped by from Moments to Remember.