Friday, August 3, 2012

10 Things I love About You


DSC04589

This little girl has me on my toes lately.


Between the dramatic temper tantrums and the ear piercing wails, some days it’s all I can do to remember that this is just a phase, and it will pass.


That’s what I keep telling myself anyway.

DSC04498


Rather than focus on the fits, I wanted to remember all the sweetness that the two’s bring. 
Here they are in no particular order:


1.  I love all of the “I hold you?” requests that I get all day.
2.  I love all of the snuggles that I get.
3.  I love the giggles and squeels.
4.  I love how interested and observant she is of everything. 
5.  I love how quickly she picks up a new song, and dances whenever there is music playing.
6.  I love how tender and motherly she is with others.
7.  I love how she is confident to try new things.
8.  I love her focus and determination (read strong will here). 
9.  I love her sweetness and her beauty. 
10.  I love how she makes all of us laugh.


DSC04528


DSC04504DSC04505











DSC04507


DSC04512

I love you
Olivia Pauline!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww! I can so relate to this. Liam has been full of oats lately too. We'll make it through with a little luck and a lot of prayers. :)